Tip Jar

Feed me quarters. ;)

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Rap 4 Bars - 3/12/09

What's up everybody? Welcome to Rap 4 Bars -- one of my blogger pages. I created this page after realizing how much I rap just to be coming up with stuff everyday. The whole idea of this page is to for you to stop by daily and come up with 4 lines (or 4 bars) off of the top of your head. You can write them down, post a comment with your 4 lines, or simply type it up in Notepad. Doesn't matter. The main objective is to develop your skills a little bit more everyday, even if this is all of the practice you get. Easy to do, and it ends up benefiting you in the end; plus you have something to look back on and compare to.

**
Sometimes we can all look, but then we can't all see
Abolish your restraints, you need to set your mind free
Experience potential, be all that you can be
I can't polish or help you, you have to find your own key

**

Sincerely,

DJ Red
DJRedOfficial@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment